Carnegie Telephone offers several different options for unlimited, high-speed internet service. We offer service using Fiber, Cable, DSL, and Fixed Wireless. Get in touch with us today to get connected!
LightSpeed Fiber Internet – available in Carnegie
- LightSpeed FIBER-6: 6mbps downstream, 512k upstream – $39.95/month
- LightSpeed FIBER-12: 12mbps downstream, 12mbps upstream – $59.95/month
- LightSpeed FIBER-25: 25mbps downstream, 25mbps upstream – $79.95/month
- LightSpeed FIBER-50: 50mbps downstream, 50mbps upstream – $99.95/month
- LightSpeed FIBER-100: 100mbps downstream, 100mbps upstream – $149.95/month
- LightSpeed FIBER-250: 250mbps downstream, 250mbps upstream – $299.95/month
LightSpeed DSL Service – available in rural areas around Carnegie and Alfalfa
- DSL-6: 6mbps downstream, 512k upstream – $39.95/month
- DSL-12: 12mbps downstream, 1mbps upstream – $59.95/month
- DSL-20: 20mbps downstream, 1mbps upstream – $74.95/month
- DSL-50: 50mbps downstream, 25mbps upstream – $99.95/month (available in select areas only)
LightSpeed Cable Modem Service – available in Fort Cobb
- LightSpeed Cable-6: 6mbps downstream, 512k upstream – $39.95/month
- LightSpeed Cable-12: 12mbps downstream, 1mbps upstream – $59.95/month
- LightSpeed Cable-25: 25mbps downstream, 1.5mbps upstream – $79.95/month
- LightSpeed Cable-50: 50mbps downstream, 2mbps upstream – $99.95/month
LightSpeed Wireless Internet – available to rural areas around Fort Cobb & north of Mountain View
- LightSpeed Wireless-8 – 8mbps downstream, 4mbps upstream – $49.95/month
- LightSpeed Wireless-12 – 12mbps downstream, 8mbps upstream – $59.95/month
- LightSpeed Wireless-25 – 25mbps downstream, 12mbps upstream – $99.95/month
Contact us at (580) 654-1002 to get connected today.
Terms and Conditions
Not all services available in all areas. Certain geographic restrictions may apply. DSL-6 or FIBER-6 internet service also requires the subscription of a regular phone line service (POTS) in addition to the above-stated prices. Fixed Wireless Internet services and/or Cable Modem Service, is provided through our partner companies, Tech Solutions of Carnegie (TSC, Inc..) or Carnegie Cable Company, Inc. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Additional taxes, fees, and other service charges are also not included. Installation fees may vary based on what equipment is required to serve your location. A detailed list of charges will be provided to you prior to installation. Carnegie Telephone Company reserves the right to modify any or all of our pricing plans, promotions, terms, conditions, limitations, at any time. Contact our business office for a copy of the Subscriber Agreement that contains all terms and conditions.
Speeds advertised are the maximum sustained throughput for a given speed tier. Speeds may vary because of network conditions, outages, interference, and other factors beyond our control. Speeds are not guaranteed. We do not throttle or shape your speed or throughput for specific applications. Your service is unfiltered. It contains NO usage caps or other limitations. We may, however, from time to time, suspend your service if you, or internet traffic directed at your location, causes or may cause usability issues for other customers. You will be notified of such an occurrence as soon as possible, either before or after we suspend your service.